REAP 2022 Registration Process Begins
Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan has begun the registrations for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2022 in online mode. Candidates can fill up the REAP application form from the official website - reap2022.ctpl.io. The last date to register for REAP 2022 is 29th August. The last date to make the REAP application fee payment is 28th August 2022.
Candidates who have passed the Class 12 examination or equivalent are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process. The authorities have announced the last date of online counselling submission & locking choices for REAP 2022 as 8th September.
REAP 2022 Application Form
• Checkout the complete details you need to know regarding the REAP Application Form 2022:
• The Application Form has been released through online mode.
• Candidates are able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 14th August 2022.
• The registration procedure for the REAP 2022 will be regulated only once.
• Candidates must have to fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
• The details filled by candidates must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
• Candidates must submit their application form before the 28th August 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
• Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Fee for every candidate will be 700/-.
Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-Wallet payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
REAP Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria for the REAP 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Courses:
• Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
• Subjects: Candidates must have Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects to be eligible.
• Qualifying Marks: Applicant must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC / SBC of Rajasthan state) in the qualifying exam.
• Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination of 10+2 can also apply for the admission.
For B.Arch. Courses:
• Qualification: Candidate must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination.
• Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
• Subject: Applying candidates must have Mathematics as mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
• Score: Candidates must have valid score in the NATA 2022 to be eligible for admission
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
UCEED 2023 Application Form Begins The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has started the application process for Common Entrance E...
JoSAA Counselling 2022 Round 2 Result Declared JoSAA Counselling 2022, Round 2 Seat Allotment Result Released At www.josaa.nic.in : Candidates can ...
JAC Delhi Round 1 Seat Allotment 2022 Released JAC Delhi Round 1 Seat Allotment 2022 released today on 28th September 2022. Candidates who have app...