NID DAT 2022 Admit Card Released
NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) prelims exams 2022 admit card has been released by the National Institute of Design (NID).
Candidates who have registered to appear for NID DAT can download their admit card from the official website of NID: www.nid.edu or www.admissions.nid.edu
How to Download NID DAT Prelims Admit Card 2022?
• Visit the official website of NID www.nid.edu
• Click on "Admissions 2022-23' under 'Quick Link' on homepage
• You will be directed to a new webpage
• Click on 'Click here to download the ADMIT CARD for DAT Prelims Exam 2022' link
• A new webpage will open on your screen
• Enter your registered email address and date of birth
• Click on ‘submit’
• You NID DAT admit card link will appear on the screen
• Download and print it for exam day and future reference
NID DAT admit card will contain information like the name of the candidate, roll number, exam date, timing, examination centre, photograph etc. All candidates are advised to check the details mentioned in it and, in case of discrepancy, contact NID.
NID DAT prelims result date and Main exam information is yet to be announced by NID.
For more details, candidates are advised to check the official website of NID.
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
AILET 2022 Application Form Out , Exam Pattern Changed National Law University, Delhi commence AILET 2022 Registration Process from today i.e. 17th...
NEET UG Couselling Schedule Released The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Undergraduate (NEET-UG) Counselling 2021 dates have been released ...
UCEED 2022 Admit Card Released Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has released UCEED Admit Card 2022 on January 12, 2022. Candidates who will a...