NEET UG Counselling 2023 Result Out
NEET UG counselling 2023 Round 2 result has been declared on August 18. Candidates could submit grievances by August 18, 11 AM. MCC released the final seat allotment result in the afternoon. As many as 29,083 candidates have been allotted MBBS, BDS and BSc Nursing seats in the first two rounds. Out of this, 1,051 candidates’ seats have been upgraded. On the other hand, 9,950 candidates have been allotted fresh seats in Round 2.
Candidates may upload the documents on the MCC portal on August 19, after the release of the final seat allotment result of NEET 2023 counselling. The institute reporting process for the Round 2 of NEET UG counselling 2023 is scheduled to be conducted from August 20 to August 28.
The NEET UG counselling 2023 Round 2 began on August 9, along with the commencement of the registration for this round. Candidates could register for NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round 2 between August 9 and August 14 and the choice filling and locking rounds were conducted from August 10 to August 15. The second round of NEET counselling 2023 will conclude on August 30, along with the institute reporting and data verification processes.
Prior to the commencement of the NEET UG counselling Round 2 registration or choice filling, MCC released the seat vacancy list or the updated seat matrix based on Round 1 institute reporting and admission. In Round 2 of NEET 2023 counselling, BSc Nursing seat matrix has also been released along with MBBS and BDS courses.
NEET Counselling 2023 Round 2 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for participating in the NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round 2 are given below:
Candidates eligible for seat allotment in Round 2 NEET UG Counselling 2023 would be from one of the following groups:
• Group–I: Registered candidates who did not get any seat allotment in Round 1 of NEET 2023 counselling.
• Group-II: Registered candidates who have secured seat and whose Round 1 allotted seat got cancelled during the document verification on reporting for admission will be considered for allotment of seat in the next round of seat allotment, with changed Category, subject to availability of seat in respective category.
• Group–III: Candidates who have reported at allotted institutes during Round 1 allotment and submitted willingness for second round up-gradation as Yes.
• Group- IV: Candidates who have been allotted a seat but have not joined the institute.
• Group V: Candidates who have resigned in online mode during the time frame from the allotted seat of first round at college.
How to Register for NEET Counselling 2023 Round 2
Candidates had to follow the steps given below to register for the NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round 2.
• Visit the official website of MCC – www.mcc.nic.in
• Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
• Select the ‘New Candidate Registration’ from the drop down menu
• Read the instructions
• Enter the mandatory details such as NEET UG roll number, parent’s name, date of birth and security code
• Select the password
• The credentials will be generated and sent to the registered email address
• Complete the registration form by entering personal, educational, NEET 2023 result and other details and uploading of scanned photograph and signature
• Pay the registration fee and take a print out of the registration confirmation page
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
CLAT 2024 Exam Conducted on 3rd December 2023, Provisional Answer Key Out The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has released the CLAT ...
JEE ADVANCED 2024 EXAM DATES OUT IIT Madras has announced the JEE Advanced exam date on the official website. The authority will conduct the JEE ad...
JEE MAINS 2024 Application Form Begins NTA released the JEE Main 2024 application form on November 1. Candidates can fill the JEE Main 2024 applica...