NEET 2022 Answer Key Released
NTA has released the NEET UG 2022 answer key at www.neet.nta.nic.in on August 31. A direct link to download the NEET answer key 2022 is provided below. Candidates can challenge the official NEET 2022 answer key till September 2.
The authority has also mailed the NEET OMR sheet 2022 to the registered email address provided by the candidates at the time of filling out the application form. The NEET unofficial answer keys PDF for Q, R, S, and T codes is available here. On the basis of the final answer key, the NEET UG 2022 result will be announced by September 7, 2022.
NEET UG answer key 2022 mentions the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. The NEET 2022 answer key can be used to calculate the probable scores before the announcement of the result. With the help of the approximate scores from the NEET 2022 answer key, students can get an idea of qualifying for the NEET-UG test .
To calculate the pass marks using the NTA NEET UG answer key, aspirants should follow the NEET UG marking scheme 2022. The NEET UG 2022 answer key will carry the correct responses for all NEET question paper codes . NTA will also release the official NEET 2022 answer key at neet.nta.nic.in. Read the article on NTA NEET answer key 2022, steps to download, challenge process, previous years' NEET answer key, and more
NEET Answer Key 2022 by NTA
National Testing Agency has released the official NEET answer keys on the official website in PDF format along with the OMR sheet. A direct NEET official answer key 2022 download link is provided on this page. With the help of the provisional answer key of NEET 2022 released by NTA, candidates will be able to cross-check their responses.
Authorities will also provide the facility to challenge the NEET NTA answer key. Aspirants will be able to challenge their responses or clarification regarding the NEET 2022 answer key PDF by paying a requisite amount of Rs. 200 for each challenged answer. The final answer key will then be released along with the NEET result 2022.
How to download NEET answer key 2022?
Candidates who will appear in the exam can download the answer key of NEET 2022 by following the steps that are given below:
• Visit the official website, neet.nta.nic.in
• Click on the official link of the NEET answer key
• NEET answer key PDF will appear on the screen
• Download the final answer key for the NEET 2022 exam
• The question number and the correct response is mentioned in the NEET 2022 answer key
• Estimate the score using the answer key of NEET 2022
• Download it and keep it for future reference
How to calculate score using NEET 2022 answer key?
Medical aspirants can take the help of the given NEET 2022 answer keys for all sets to calculate the probable score that they are likely to secure in the NEET examination. To do the same candidates can follow the steps below:
After the NTA NEET answer key is released candidates can tally their answers (as in the NEET OMR sheet PDF) with the official NEET 2022 answer key
Candidates must keep an eye on the code of the question paper and the NEET 2022 answer key while tallying. Candidates can find the sets and language of the answer key on the top of both, the answer key and OMR sheet
Medical aspirants will then have to count the correct and incorrect responses to know their NEET score. In case, more than one answer is marked for a question, candidates must consider it to be unanswered. The marking scheme given below will be used to calculate scores
What does it mean to ‘challenge NEET answer key’?
After the release of NTA NEET answer key, if any medical aspirant finds a correct answer to be incorrect or vice versa, he/she can challenge the same. NTA will charge a fee of Rs. 200 per challenge for NEET answer key 2022, this fee is non-refundable, and will not be refunded even if the authorities accept the challenge. The entire process is known as the ‘challenging answer key’.
Steps to challenge the official NEET 2022 answer key
To challenge the official answer key, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
1. Candidates will have to first click on the link which will be provided on this page soon to challenge the answer key of NEET
2. Next, on the screen that appears they have to enter their login credentials, i.e., Application Number and Password
3. Now, candidates have to click on the ‘Key Challenge’ tab and select the ‘Test Booklet Code’ that they wish to challenge NEET 2022 answer key
4. Candidates have to select the question that they wish to challenge
5. In the screen that appears candidates have to select the answer that according to them is correct, they may give additional justifications for the same
6. Now, candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ button
7. Following the steps given above, candidates have to pay the challenge fee. They can do so via debit card or credit card
8. The confirmation page with details like that of transaction and question challenged will be provided. Candidates have to take a printout of this page for future reference
How to challenge NEET OMR response sheet 2022?
NTA will release NEET 2022 OMR response sheet along with the answer key. The release of the OMR response sheet of NEET 2022 is the display of the scanned copy of the OMR sheet which has the responses given by the candidates in the entrance examination. In case any medical aspirant feels that NEET OMR response sheet 2022 has some discrepancy, they can challenge it. Candidates will be provided with two days period by NTA to challenge the same.
Steps to challenge NEET 2022 OMR response sheet
• In order to challenge the OMR response sheet NEET candidates should follow the steps given below:
• Candidates have to first click on the link provided above (available soon) to challenge the NEET OMR response sheet 2022
• On the screen that appears they have to enter their login credentials, i.e., Registration number and Password
• Candidates have to then click on the ‘OMR challenge’ tab
• In the next step, candidates will be redirected to a page that will show two options
• ‘Click here to view your OMR Answer Sheet’
• ‘Click here for OMR Challenge’
• On clicking the first option, the screen will display the candidate’s OMR answer sheet, while the second option will allow candidates to challenge NEET 2022 OMR response sheet
• Candidates can challenge the OMR answer sheet of NEET by paying a non-refundable fee of ₹200
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
LSAT India Application Form 2024 Begins The LSAT India Application Form 2024 has been made available online from14th August 2023. The Online R...
NEET UG Counselling 2023 Result Out NEET UG counselling 2023 Round 2 result has been declared on August 18. Candidates could submit grievances by A...
CSAB Special Round 2 Cutoff 2023 Out The Central Seat Allocation Board is expected to release CSAB Special Round 2 cutoff 2023 for NIT, IIIT, and G...