NDA & NA Exam (II) Concluded Yesterday
UPSC conducted the NDA & NA II Exam 2022 written exam in Offline mode on 4th September 2022. Based on the difficulty level of the questions in both the papers – Mathematics & General Ability Test (GAT)
UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2022 was held for 400 vacancies in the Indian Armed Forces, i.e., Army, Navy and Air Force of the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) across selected Exam Centres for both male & female candidates.
UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2022 consisted of two Papers – Mathematics & General Ability Test (GAT) consisting of objective multiple choice questions of total 900 Marks. The exam was held in offline mode. There was a negative marking of 1/3rd marks for wrong answers. The time duration of Paper-1 & 2 was 2 Hours 30 minutes each
After clearing the NDA 2021 Exam, the selected candidates are sent for training and post their graduation from NDA, they are allotted service as per the following:
● Indian Military Academy (IMA)
● Indian Naval Academy (INA)
● Air Force Academy (AFA)
• For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th class Pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a state Education or a University.
• For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: 12th class Pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by State Education Board or a University.
• Candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years
• Only male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA & NA
• The male candidates should be Unmarried.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up
only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this
examination will be as under :—
Academy : 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 30
Total : 400
Vacancies are provisional and may be changed depending on the
availability of training capacity of National Defence Academy and
Indian Naval Academy.
EXAM PATTERN :
• NDA& NA Exam 2021 will be held twice a year through Pen and Paper i.e. offline mode
• The language of paper will be in both languages Hindi and English
• The paper will be based on multiple choice question
• The paper will be divided into two sections: Mathematics and General ability
• The duration for the complete paper will be 5 hours (2.5 hours for each section)
• 33% of marks assigned to the question will be deducted for each incorrect answer
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
UCEED 2023 Application Form Begins The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has started the application process for Common Entrance E...
JoSAA Counselling 2022 Round 2 Result Declared JoSAA Counselling 2022, Round 2 Seat Allotment Result Released At www.josaa.nic.in : Candidates can ...
JAC Delhi Round 1 Seat Allotment 2022 Released JAC Delhi Round 1 Seat Allotment 2022 released today on 28th September 2022. Candidates who have app...