MCC Released NEET Counselling Schedule
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start the NEET-UG 2022 counselling process soon in online mode on the official website, www.mcc.nic.in Candidates can register for counselling from October 11 to October 17. Candidates can check schedule at the official website — www.mcc.nic.in
According to the notice, NEET AIQ counselling will be conducted in 4 rounds by MCC – round 1, round 2, mop-up round and stray vacancy round. There will be two more rounds i.e second mop up round and stray vacancy round for BDS/ BSc Nursing courses. Admissions to 15 per cent All India Quota (AIQ) Govt seats, all deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS institutes, AIIMS and JIPMER colleges will be done through NEET-UG counselling.
NEET UG 2022 counselling process will include registration, payment of fee, choice filling & locking, seat allotment, and reporting to the allotted college.
The first round of counselling will begin on October 11 and candidates will be able to register themselves till October 17, 11 am. The choice filling and locking process will be carried out between October 14 to 18. Round 1 seat allotment result will be declared on October 21.
NEET Counselling Procedure 2022 in detail will be as follows:
• The NEET Counselling Process will be conducted online on the MCC website :www.mcc.nic.in only the stray vacancy round will be conducted at the Deemed/Central Universities/AIIMS/JIPMER.
• There will be a total of Four Rounds of Counselling: Round 1, Round 2, Mop-up Round and Stray Vacancy Round respectively.
• Round 1: The following events will take place in the Round 1 of the NEET Counselling Procedure :
a) The main counselling Registration which will include payment of Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit (to be refunded only in the account from which payment has been made) will be done.
b) Exercising of Choices and Locking of choices.
c) Process of Seat Allotment Round-1.
d) Publication of result of Round 1on MCC website.
e) Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 1 Result.
• Round 2(Candidates who registered for Round-1 and did not get any seat allotted are not required to register again.): The following events will take place in the Round 2 of the NEET Counselling Procedure
a) Fresh New Registration for Round 2 for those candidates who
• Have not registered in Round 1 (with full payment of fees).
• Have Resigned / Not reported in Round-1 need not register again.
• Fresh Choice filling Round 2.
b) Publication of result of Round 2 on MCC website.
c) Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2
d) END of 15 % All India Counselling and reverting of Non-Joined, Not allotted seats to State quota / Institutional Quota of Central University /Central Institute.
• Mop Up Round (Only for Deemed/ Central Universities, ESIC, AIIMS & JIPMER): The following events will take place in the Mop Up Round of the NEET Counselling Procedure :
a) Fresh Registration with payment of registration fee for Mop Up Round for the following:
i. Those who registered in Round 1 & exited availing Free Exit
ii. Who registered in Round 2 & exited with Forfeiture of fees can register again with payment of fees. However, candidates who have already joined and taken admission in Round 2 of AIQ/Deemed/ Central Universities/AIIMS/JIPMER will not be eligible to participate in Mop Up Round. (Those who registered but were not allotted a seat in Round 1 & Round 2 need not register again).
b) Fresh choice filling of Mop Up Round
c) Publication of result of Mop Up Round on MCC website
d) Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College after Mop Up Round List of Registered Candidates ten times the number of Stray vacancies to be sent to Deemed / Central Universities/AIIMS/JIPMER to be exhausted strictly in order of merit.
• Final Stray Vacancy Round: To be conducted by Deemed/ Central Universities/AIIMS/JIPMER (There will be no Fresh Registration of Candidates in Final Stray Vacancy Round).
After the NEET Counselling Procedure is completed by the MCC and all the participating colleges and universities the seats of the non-filled or vacant seats of the 15% All India Quota Seats of all the States are sent back to the states respectively to fill those through the NEET Scores as per their admissions criteria and schedule.
After all the Counselling and Admissions Procedures in the MBBS and BDS Courses in India are completed via NEET , the new session for the MBBS and BDS Courses First year will begin at the respective Institutes.
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
CSEET November Session Result Declared The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) which held the November 2022 session of CS Executive En...
NEET Round 2 Result Declared The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has announced the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET U...
NEET Round 2 Schedule Extended The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) today announced that the schedule for round 2 counselling of National Eligib...