JIPMAT 2022 Registration Begins
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the JIPMAT 2022 registration window on May 10. As per the released JIPMAT schedule, the last date to dill the JIPMAT form 2022 is June 9. Students interested in applying for this integrated MBA entrance exam can fill the JIPMAT application form in online mode by visiting the official website- jipmat.nta.ac.in or accessing the direct link given below. However, before registering for NTA JIPMAT 2022, candidates are advised to check and meet the eligibility criteria.
At the time of NTA JIPMAT 2022 online form filling, candidates are required to pay the category-wise JIPMAT application fee. In the JIPMAT application, candidates will have to provide all the details such as personal details, past academic qualifications, etc. Also, candidates will have to upload requisite documents such as caste certificate (if applicable), passport size photograph, and signature.
JIPMAT eligibility criteria 2022
• Students must have passed class 12 or its equivalent in 2020, 2021 from a recognized board.
• Candidates must have passed class 10 (Matric) in 2018 or later.
• Qualifying marks- Students should score 60 percent marks in class 10 and 12 in case they belong to the General category.
• There is a relaxation of 5 percent marks for those who belong to the reserved category
Note- Candidates appearing for the Class 12 exam in 2022 are also eligible to apply for JIPMAT 2022 entrance test.
Documents and details required to fill NTA JIPMAT application form 2022
• Candidates are advised to keep the following documents and information ready with the before filling JIPMAT registration form.
• Valid Email ID and mobile number
• Class 10th certificate for date of birth proof
• Government issued ID proof Aadhaar Number (last 4 digit)/ Election ID card/ Ration card number/ Passport number/ PAN card/ Bank account number
• Educational qualification details
• Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature
• PwD certificate (if applicable)
• Credit/ debit card or net banking details
How to fill NTA JIPMAT application form 2022
Students can refer to the following steps while filling JIPMAT 2022 application form.
Step 1- Visit the official website of NTA JIPMAT and register for the same
Step 2- Re-login by generated JIPMAT login credentials and fill the application form by entering the required details
Step 3- Upload scanned photograph and signature
Step 4- Pay the JIPMAT 2022 application fee
Step 5- Submit JIPMAT application form and take a print out of the same for future reference
What after JIPMAT registration 2022
After closing of JIPMAT 2022 application form window, NTA will start the correction window for the same. At the time of the JIPMAT application form correction window, candidates will be able to edit their details like name, contact details/ address, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, choice of exam cities, and date of birth, etc. After the closing of the JIPMAT application correction window, any request for change in the application form will not be entertained by the NTA.
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
NATA 2022 Second Test Conducted The Council of Architecture (CoA) conducted the NATA 2022 second test today Details about the NATA 2022 second ...
JIPMAT 2022 Conducted Today The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the JIPMAT 2022 today, July 3. All candidates were required to carry o...
IPMAT Indore 2022 Exam Conducted Today Indian Institute of Management, Indore conducted the IPMAT 2022 exam today, July 2, 2022. The IPMAT Indore 2...