JEE MAINS 2024 Application Form Begins
NTA released the JEE Main 2024 application form on November 1. Candidates can fill the JEE Main 2024 application form before the deadline, November 30, 2023. The authority has updated the JEE Mains 2024 registration link on the website www.jeemain.nta.ac.in NTA announced the JEE Mains 2024 exam date for sessions 1 and 2. The authority will conduct the JEE Main exam 2024 session 1 from January 24 to February 1. While JEE Main 2024 April session will be conducted online from April 1 to 15. The detailed IIT JEE Mains 2024 exam notification is updated. Aspirants appearing/qualified the class 10+2 exam with PCM are eligible for the NTA JEE Mains exam. It is suggested to start preparing for the exam with the help of IIT JEE Syllabus.
The syllabus has been revised, and a few topics that are no longer part of class 11 and 12 curriculums have been removed from the JEE Main 2024 syllabus.
JEE Main 2024 will have three papers, Paper 1 for admission to the BE/BTech course, Paper 2A for BArch admission, and Paper 2B for BPlan course admission. The duration of the JEE Main exam is three hours and the question paper will have Multiple Choice (MCQ) and Integer Value (Numerical Value Answer) type questions. JEE Main 2024 Paper 1 will have 90 questions while Paper 2A and 2B have 82 and 105 questions respectively.
JEE Main syllabus 2024 for Paper 1 consists of class 11 and 12 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics topics. For Paper 2A, candidates need to study Maths, General Aptitude, and Architecture while in Paper 2B, Maths General Aptitude and Planning questions will be asked as per class 11 and 12 syllabus
How to fill the JEE Main 2024 application form
Candidates can follow the below steps for how to register for jee mains 2024.
• IIT JEE Registration: Candidates need to complete the JEE Main 2024 registration. During the registration process, candidates need to provide the necessary details. Candidates should provide the details carefully because no request regarding the correction will be accepted.
• Filling the form: After the completion of the NTA JEE Mains 2024 registration process, candidates have to complete the application form. Candidates need to provide personal details, apply for the paper, and choose the exam cities and education qualifications.
• Uploading images: After filling the form candidates have to upload the image of the candidate’s photo, signature, address proof, category certificate, and PwD certificate.
• Document Required for JEE Mains- Specification
• Candidates can check the document required for jee mains registration 2024
• Fee payment: Candidates have to pay the NTA JEE Main 2024 application fee online. The payment can be done via credit card / debit card / net banking / UPI. After the completion of the payment, a confirmation page of the online application will be generated. Candidates need to take the print of the JEE Main online confirmation page.
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
CLAT 2024 Exam Conducted on 3rd December 2023, Provisional Answer Key Out The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has released the CLAT ...
JEE ADVANCED 2024 EXAM DATES OUT IIT Madras has announced the JEE Advanced exam date on the official website. The authority will conduct the JEE ad...
UCEED 2024 Application Form Out UCEED 2024 Application Form has been released on official website uceed.iitb.ac.in/2024 from 3rd October 2023....