JEE MAIN Session 2 Registration Begins
NTA updated the JEE Main session 2 registration link on the website, jeemain.nta.ac.in 2024. The direct link to fill out the JEE Main session 2 application form is provided below. The JEE Main application process comprises of registration, form filling, uploading documents and payment of JEE registration fees. Students who appeared/appearing for class 12th/equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 2022, 2023 or 2024 are eligible for JEE Mains. The last date of JEE Main 2024 session 2 registration is March 2. NTA has revised the JEE Main 2024 session 2 exam dates. JEE Main April session will be held from April 4 to 15. NTA will conduct the JEE Main 2024 exam in online mode
Students aspiring to appear in the exam must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling out the NTA JEE Main application form 2024. Students who do not meet the minimum JEE Main 2024 eligibility will not be considered for admission. It is thus advised to every applicant to first check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
Candidates who have passed class 12 in 2022 or 2023 or appearing in 2024 are eligible to fill out the application form.
Students who passed class 12 before 2022 are not eligible to appear in JEE Main 2024.
Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class 12 along with any subject from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
There is no requirement for a minimum percentage of marks in class 12 for appearing in JEE Mains 2024. However, for admission in IITs and NITs, candidates need to have a minimum of 75 percent of the marks in class 12.
There is no age limit for appearing in JEE Mains 2024.
How to fill JEE Main Application Form 2024?
The authority released the JEE Main 2024 application form online. Aspirants can find the JEE Mains registration 2024 link on the website jeemain.nta.ac.in. The registration portal is closed for JEE Main 2024 session 1. Candidates can check the steps mentioned below to fill out the JEE Mains application form 2024.
How to register for JEE Mains 2024?
• Candidates can fill out the jee mains application form by following the below steps:
• Click on the jeemain.nta.ac.in 2024 registration link
• Create a new registration
• Choose a mode of login and identification for submission of the application form
• Complete registration using details name, mobile number, and email address.
• After completing the registration, login using an option – JEE Mains Digi locker login / ABC ID/application number
• Fill detailed in the JEE Main 2024 registration form with personal and educational details.
• Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature.
• Payment of JEE Main application fees.
• Download the confirmation page for future reference.
JEE Main Session 2 Registration
JEE Session 2 application form start date is February 2. The last date to submit the filled JEE application form for session 2 is March 2. Candidates should carefully fill in the information in the JEE Main 2024 registration form. Invalid and incorrect information can lead to the cancellation of the JEE application forms.
• Document Required for JEE Mains Registration 2024
• Students are provided here with a list of documents required for JEE Mains 2024 registration.
• Scanned images of photograph and signature.
• Category certificates (If belonging to reserved category).
• Debit card/Internet banking details for JEE Main registration fee 2024 payment.
• Photo Identity proof such as Aadhaar, Bank passbook, Ration card copy etc.
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
JEE MAIN 2024 RESULT OUT The National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the JEE Main 2024 Session 1 Result. This year, a total of 23 students have sco...
NCHM JEE 2024 Application Form Begins The National Testing Agency (NTA) Application Process 2024 has begun. Candidates who wish to apply for N...
NEET 2024 APPLICATION FORM RELEASED The NEET application form 2024 was released on February 9, 2024, by NTA on the official website www.neet.ntaonl...