JEE MAIN 2023 Answer Key Released
NTA has released the official JEE Main 2023 answer key. JEE Mains answer key 2023 NTA official website. NTA has first released JEE Main 2023 provisional answer key which is also open for the challenge up to February 4. Candidates not satisfied with the NTA answer key can raise their objections online through the login for JEE Main 2023 answer key challenge.
The grievances/objections submitted by the candidates will be reviewed by the NTA after which the final JEE Main answer key 2023 will be released. JEE Main result 2023 will be calculated based on the final answer key. Along with the answer key, NTA has also released JEE Mains response sheet and question papers. Candidates can calculate their expected exam score using the JEE Main response sheet, question paper, and JEE Main 2023 answer key.
JEE Mains 2023 answer key has been released by Coaching Institutes on memory-based questions. Candidates can download here JEE Main answer key 2023 for January 24, 25, 29, 30, 31, and February 1 exams using the direct link provided here.
How to Download JEE Main Answer Key 2023 by NTA
The NTA has released JEE Main 2023 answer key only online on the official website. Students can download their JEE Main answer key 2023 by logging into the official website The steps to download the answer key are as follows:
• Visit the official website and click on the answer key link
• Log in using your JEE Main application form number and date of birth
• Click on the submit button to view the answer on the screen
• The answer key can be downloaded as a PDF file
How to Challenge JEE Main 2023 Answer Key?
The facility to challenge the JEE Main Answer key 2023 is available online. Candidates need to log in on the official website for challenging the answer key and pay a processing fee of INR 200 per question using credit/debit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM service. The fee is non-refundable. However, if the challenge is approved by NTA, the fee will be refunded. The procedure to challenge the answer key is:
• Log in with Application Number and Date of Birth/Password
• At the Candidates’ Login Screen, select- “Challenge Answer Key” or “Challenge Recorded Response”
• For Recorded Response, select Question Number, Recorded Answer, and Claimed Answer. Then, add to the claims list
• For Answer Key, enter book number, question number, answer, and claimed answer. Then, add to the claims list
• Make the payment by Debit/Credit/Net banking
JEE Main 2023 Answer Key: How to Calculate Score
• Candidates can calculate their probable score using the JEE Main answer key 2023. Students need to follow the below steps to download it:
• Candidates can use their OMR sheet/JEE Main response sheet to compare the marked responses with the answers given in the JEE Main answer key
• For correct answers, candidates will be awarded four marks
• For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted
• If a candidate didn’t attempt a question, that question will not be evaluated and the candidate will secure zero marks for that particular question
• Based on this marking scheme, candidates can calculate and get a rough estimate of the total marks they will be securing in JEE Main
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
NATA 2023 Dates Out The Council of Architecture (CoA) has announced the NATA 2023 exam date at the official website .The NATA 2023 will be conducted ...
NID DAT Prelims 2023 Result Declared The National Institute of Design announced the NID DAT 2023 result for the B.Des prelims exam on March 1...
UCEED 2023 Counselling Registration Begins The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has started the counselling registration process for the...