JEE ADVANCED 2022 ANSWER KEY RELEASED
The Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced 2022) answer key objection window closed on september 4. The candidates can raise objections on the answer key on the official website- www.jeeadv.ac.in till 5 PM. The candidates need to use the registration number, date of birth, and mobile number to challenge the JEE Advanced 2022 answer key
JEE Advanced 2022 provisional answer key was earlier released on September 3. The IIT Bombay will review the challenges made on the provisional answer key, the final answer key and result will be out on September 11.
JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key: Steps To Raise Objections
• Visit official website- jeeadv.ac.in
• Click on the ‘answer key challenge’ link
• Enter the registration number, date of birth, and mobile number
• Select the question to whose answer you want to raise an objection
• Upload the supporting documents
• Pay the required fees and then click on the submit button.
The JEE Advanced exam was earlier held on August 28. The Joint Seat Allocation (JoSAA) counselling will be conducted on September 12, the counselling process will be held in six rounds. For details on JoSAA counselling, please visit the website- josaa.nic.in.
The Result will be declared online and can be viewed by the appeared candidates on the Candidate Portal in their respective Login.
Just after the JEE Advanced Result 2022 is declared the registration for the Architecture courses offered by 3 IITs start on the candidate portal for candidates who have qualified JEE Advanced and are interested in Architecture. The registration will be open for another qualifying examination “AAT” or Architecture Aptitude Test that the candidates interested for Architecture after qualifying JEE Advanced will have to clear for completing the admissions in the B.Arch. courses provided by IIT Roorkee, IIT Kharagpur and IIT (BHU) Varanasi. More information about the same has been discussed separately in the AAT Examination.
JEE Advanced Result 2022 of candidates will show their Qualification Status, All India Rank, Category Rank and Marks Scored in Each Paper and Subjects and also total marks. Please Note that the candidates who do not qualify will not be shown their Rank.
After the JEE Advanced 2022 Results will be declared the Counselling Schedule for the JOSAA or Joint Seat Allocation Authority for admissions into the Engineering and Science courses in IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs or GFTIs on the basis of JEE Main and JEE Advanced Ranks will be declared. The Common Counselling takes place for admissions into these 110 Colleges at present.
JEE Advanced Counselling Procedure or Admission Procedure 2022 will start immediately after the JEE Advanced Result 2022 is declared. The Counselling Procedure will be conducted by JOSAA 2022 or Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2022 in coordination with the Joint Admission Board or JAB of the IITs or Indian Institutes of Technology and CSAB or Central Seat Allocation Board of NITs, IIITs and CFTIs or GFTIs.
The Counselling by JOSAA 2022 will be done on the basis of Ranks of JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
The Candidates will be given admission into the IITs on the basis of their Category- wise All India Rank in JEE Advanced 2022.
Read more about JOSAA Counselling Procedure here: JOSAA Counselling Procedure 2022
The JEE Advanced Counselling Procedure 2022 is as follows:
• After the JEE Advanced Result 2022 is declared the JOSAA Counselling Schedule will be declared and the registration on the JOSAA Portal will open.
• Registration for AAT 2022 or Architecture Aptitude Test 2022 will also begin just after the result. So, candidates interested for studying Architecture can register for it.
• Candidates have to register on the JOSAA Portal with their JEE Main 2022 Application Number and Date of Birth.
• After the seat Allotment in Initial Rounds candidates can choose to either Freeze, Float or Slide.
• Freeze: Candidates accept the offered seat and indicate that they are content with the allocated academic program and that they do not want to participate in further rounds of seat allocation. Such candidates will NOT be considered in subsequent rounds of admission.
• Float: Candidates accept the offered seat and indicate that, if admission to an academic program of better/higher preference in any Institute is offered, they will accept it. Else, they will continue with the currently accepted academic program. Such candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission.
• Slide: Candidates accept the offered seat and indicate that, if admission to an academic program of better/higher preference is offered within the same Institute, they will accept it. Such candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission.
• For candidates who choose the float or slide option, allocation of a seat in an academic program of his/her higher preference would automatically result in the forfeiture of the seat accepted by the candidate in the earlier round. (Candidates are advised to keep their log-in credential, i.e., login Id and password, strictly confidential to avoid any misuse).
• Slide and float options will be available to only those candidates who are NOT offered admission to their first choice.
• Slide and float options are NOT available in the last round of seat acceptance.
• Except in the last round of seat allocation, a candidate can change from float to slide/freeze and slide to freeze by online reporting.
• If a candidate opts freeze against a seat, the option cannot be changed.
• During the seat allotment period of a particular round of seat allocation, if there is a change in the credentials of a candidate due to failure in producing valid certificate of category GEN-EWS/OBCNCL/PwD/DS/OCI/PIO/state code of eligibility or declaration of gender and the allotted seat gets cancelled then the candidate will be considered for seat allocation in subsequent round(s) as per the updated credentials. In such cases, the candidate must report again online for accepting the freshly allocated seat (with a new undertaking for choosing float or slide or freeze).
After the JEE Advanced Counselling Procedure 2022 is completed and the candidate completes the required documentation and fee submission and clears all the required Eligibility criteria set up by the Institute, the admission procedure is complete and the classes for the First year of the course commences as per the schedule declared by the respective Institute.
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
UCEED 2023 Application Form Begins The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has started the application process for Common Entrance E...
JoSAA Counselling 2022 Round 2 Result Declared JoSAA Counselling 2022, Round 2 Seat Allotment Result Released At www.josaa.nic.in : Candidates can ...
JAC Delhi Round 1 Seat Allotment 2022 Released JAC Delhi Round 1 Seat Allotment 2022 released today on 28th September 2022. Candidates who have app...