CLAT 2024 Exam Result Declared
The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) declared the CLAT result 2024 on December 10, 2023. On its official website. The CLAT 2024 result is available for download in the form of individual scorecards. The online window to file grievances against the CLAT result 2024 is currently open. Candidates must login with their admit card no. Or application number and date of birth to access their CLAT 2024 result scorecard.
The scorecard of CLAT 2024 mentions the total marks obtained in the exam, overall rank obtained in CLAT 2024, category rank and various other details. As the CLAT result 2024 is declared, an all-India CLAT merit list will be prepared. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for CLAT counselling and seat allotment for which registration starts on December 12. The Common Law Admission Test was held on December 3. CLAT scores will be used by 24 national law universities and several other affiliated law schools.
How to download CLAT Result 2024?
• Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download CLAT 2024 results.
• Visit the official CLAT 2024 official website
• Click on the CLAT result link given in the notification section
• Login using CLAT application number/admit card number
• The CLAT scorecard 2024 will be displayed on the screen
• Download and save the scorecard for future use
Details mentioned on CLAT 2024 result
The following details will be mentioned in the result of CLAT 2024.
• Name of the candidate
• Parent’s name
• Roll number and application number
• Marks obtained in CLAT exam 2024
• Overall rank
• Category rank
CLAT 2024 Result – Tie Breaker Rule
• If two or more candidates equal number of marks in CLAT 2024, they will be assigned merit rank following a tie-breaker rule.
• Higher marks in the legal aptitude section will be considered first.
• If the tie does not break then age will be considered and senior candidates will be given preference.
• If the tie persists then computerised lots will be drawn to rank the candidates.
CLAT Result 2024: Grievance Redressal
The Consortium of NLUs has constituted a Grievance Redressal Committee to receive and respond to any grievances that candidates have related to CLAT 2024 results. Only those candidates who raised objections after the answer key was released will be able to file grievances against the CLAT result. The online window to raise grievances against the CLAT 2024 result opened on December 11 at noon. Candidates can file their grievances through the candidate portal of CLAT by clicking on the ‘submit grievance’ button.
Steps to Submit Grievances Against CLAT Result 2024
• Visit the official CLAT result website
• Login using your registered email/mobile number and password
• Click on submit grievance option
• Provide the details of your grievances
• Submit along with supporting documents
CLAT 2024 Counselling
The consortium conducts the CLAT counselling in online mode. Eligible candidates will get SMS and e-mail updates about their selection for the counselling. They will have to register for counselling from the CLAT login portal and pay the registration fee. The CLAT counselling fee is Rs. 30,000 for general category candidates and Rs. 20,000 for SC and ST category candidates. The last date to register for CLAT 2024 counselling is December 22, 2023.
Candidates who participate in CLAT 2024 counselling will be considered for seat allotment in national law universities. Allotment of seats will be based on merit cum preference. Once the seats are allocated, candidates will have the option to accept the seat, apply for an upgrade or exit the admission process. Those who accept the admission offer will have to pay the NLU course fees to the allotted university. It must be noted that candidates will be considered for admission in only those NLUs, which were part of their NLU preference list.
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
JEE MAIN 2024 RESULT OUT The National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the JEE Main 2024 Session 1 Result. This year, a total of 23 students have sco...
NCHM JEE 2024 Application Form Begins The National Testing Agency (NTA) Application Process 2024 has begun. Candidates who wish to apply for N...
NEET 2024 APPLICATION FORM RELEASED The NEET application form 2024 was released on February 9, 2024, by NTA on the official website www.neet.ntaonl...