CLAT 2023 Second Allotment Result Released
The Consortium of National Law Universities recently conducted the Common Law Admission Test for all the aspirants who seek admission to Law Courses at NLUs. The examination result has been out and the authorities have been conducting counselling for admissions in the respective colleges. The second round of Counselling will commence along with the declaration of the result. The students who applied for the CLAT 2023 counselling can soon download the CLAT Round Two Seat Allotment Result and List.
The Allotment Letter can also be obtained online. Check the subsequent space for all the information on the release of the CLAT 2nd Seat Allotment List 2023 and the direct links to download the Allotment Result.
The candidates who applied for Counselling for admission to the National Law Universities on the basis of the result of the Common Law Admission Test 2023 will soon be able to check the result of the Second Seat Allotment Round. The candidates will be required to accept or reject the seat allotment and accordingly, they will proceed with the Counselling for admissions. If they choose to accept the allocated seat, they will have to pay the acceptance fee and download the allotment letter. Further, they will have to pay the course fees. If they choose to reject the seat, they will be considered for the third round of Counselling in May 2023.
The authorities at the Consortium of NLUs have released the Counselling Schedule on the basis of the Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2023. They have announced that the candidates who will participate in the Second Round of Counselling for admissions in National Law Universities on the basis of the admission result. They have announced that the Seat Allotment Result for the Second Round of Counselling will be released on 27 January 2023 at 10:30 AM.
Further, the window for acceptance or rejection of allotment and payment of the confirmation fees for the allocated seat is from 27 January 2023 at 10:30 AM to 31 January 2023 at 10:30 PM.
The students will be able to check the Merit List and the Seat Allotment Result for Round 2 of Admission Counselling online on the respective portal. They will have to follow the subsequent steps in order to download the 2nd Seat Allotment result for admission to law courses on the basis of the CLAT 2023 Result:
• Open the official portal of The Consortium of NLUs through the web address
• On the prime window of the portal, check the topmost menu.
• Click on the option of CLAT 2023 to open the respective portal for the examination.
• The portal of The Consortium of NLUs for CLAT 2023 will appear on the screen.
• The candidates will be further required to check the Notifications section where all the latest updates pertaining to the counselling and admissions on the basis of the examination.
• Tap on the link, Second Allotment List.
• The page for the CLAT 2023 – Second Allocation List will open up on the screen.
• Choose the Programme for which the candidate has applied and view the Allotment List for that respective institution.
• Check the All India Rank, Admit Card No, Vertical Reservation, and Horizontal Reservation in order to check if the seat is allocated or not.
• If the seat is allocated to the rank list, head to the Login form on the portal of The Consortium of NLUs for CLAT 2023.
• Nextly, enter the Mobile No and the Password as registered at the time of application.
• Further, tap on the button of Login.
• In the User Dashboard, the Seat Allotment Result will be available.
• The candidates will have the option to Freeze or Float the Admission options.
• If the applicant chooses to accept admission into the allocated college by selecting Freeze, they must pay the Confirmation Fee to Consortium before 31 January 2023 before 10:30 PM.
• Download the Seat Allotment Letter after the payment of the acceptance fees.
• The candidates are required to pay the institution’s course fees for final admissions before 20 May 2023 by 11:59 PM.
• Applicants who have not chosen to get admitted to the offered college and have decided to Float will be considered for the Third Round of Counselling which will commence on 25 May 2023 from 10:30 AM.
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
NATA 2023 Dates Out The Council of Architecture (CoA) has announced the NATA 2023 exam date at the official website .The NATA 2023 will be conducted ...
NID DAT Prelims 2023 Result Declared The National Institute of Design announced the NID DAT 2023 result for the B.Des prelims exam on March 1...
UCEED 2023 Counselling Registration Begins The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has started the counselling registration process for the...