BHU UET 2021 Application Form Started
The BHU UET Application Form 2021 released from today i.e 14th August for online registration on the BHU UET 2021 online portal: www.bhuonline.in . The Last date for completing the Online Registration of BHU UET 2021 will be 6th September
The Application Form Fee and other fee details for BHU UET 2021 are as follows:
The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test fee:₹300 for SC/ST/PWD and ₹600 for all other CandidatesSC: Schedule Caste/ST: Schedule Tribe/PWD: Persons with Disability
In case a candidate prefers to be considered for more than one course for which there are separate/common entrance tests, he/ she shall apply for each such course separately (See schedule of Entrance Tests). However, in case the candidate makes application (fills up application form) for more than one course under BHU UET 2021, the Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test Fee payable by him/her for each subsequent application* (after first application) shall be charged as per reduced rates given below:
₹200 for SC/ST/PWD and ₹400 for all other candidates.SC: Schedule Caste/ST: Schedule Tribe/ PWD: Persons with Disability
*Note: If a candidate seeks to avail concession under this provision, he/she should essentially use the same email id. and mobile number during registration for applying to every course.
The BHU UET Application Form 2021 can be filled online by following these below mentioned 6 steps or stages:
- Step 1: Registration on the Portal (www.bhuonline.in) - This step involves authentication of Candidate’s email id and mobile number. As all important communications related to Entrance Test and Admission will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number, candidates are advised to give their correct email id/ mobile number (in use).
- Step 2: Filling up Identification details - Only after successful registration on the Portal (www.bhuonline.in), the candidates would be required to fill up an Identification Form giving particulars of the documents for authentication of their identity. For the purposes, following photo identification documents are allowed: (i) Aadhaar Card; (ii) Passport; (iii) Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India; (iv) Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph (v) Driving License; (vi) Pan Card; (vii) any other valid Government ID Number and (viii) Admit Card issued by the concerned Boards (students appearing in Class 12). Candidate should carefully write the correct spelling of their names as carried in their Aadhaar/identification document (as applicable). The candidates shall be compulsorily required to carry their identification document (as provided in the application process) to the examination centre, authentication of their identity, alongwith the Entrance Test Admit Card, failing which such candidate shall not be allowed in the examination hall.
- Step 3: Online Application Form Entry and Course Selection- After successfully entering identification details, the candidates are required to fill-up details in the online application form and select the course after ensuring their eligibility for the concerned course in which they are desirous.
- Step 4: Uploading of photographs and signature- Candidates have to scan their photo and signature as per instruction given in the portal and upload it.
- Step 5: Payment of Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee- After the candidate has filled up the application form online and clicks on the “CONFIRM” button, he/she will be provided with following options for payment of application processing/test fee:
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day): After filling up the application form and its submission, the Challan can be printed from the portal. The printout of challan (in two folds) will contain all necessary details of the candidate and the bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice (only during banking hours on any banking day) where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank and the bank will retain onefold of the Challan and its second fold containing the necessary Entrance Test Fee payment details will be given to the candidate. The candidate is required to retain it for his record.
NOTE: The candidate is required to check the status of fee payment at BHU website (www.bhuonline.in) and if the status is „OK‟, then only candidate will be able to take printout of Confirmation Page. In case, the fee payment status does not show the payment id/ OK status, the candidate is advised to act as follows:
- If the fee is paid through e-challan by depositing cash in designated bank, the candidate should immediately contact the concerned bank to update his/her fee status on the website within the last date for submission of online application form.
- If the fee is paid through credit/debit card and status is not OK, it means the transaction is cancelled and the amount will, automatically, be refunded to concerned credit/debit card within 7 – 10 days. Therefore, such candidate has to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK status within the last date for submission of online application form.
- Step 6: Printout of Application Form for the record of candidates - After online submission of application form and successful payment of Application Processing/ Test Fee, candidates are advised to take a printout of the online filled up application form (containing the details he/she has filled in and the transaction details of payment of application fee) from either the Entrance Test portal for their own record.
- The application form is to be filled up and submitted online. Detailed instruction for filling up the application form, online payment of application fee, and online submission is provided on the BHU’s entrance test portal.
- The UET Application Form shall be treated to have been successfully submitted only after the candidate has paid the Application Processing Fee/ Entrance Test Fee through either of the two modes given above at Step 5.
Before filling the BHU UET Application Form 2021 the candidates must check the various other important details about BHU UET 2021 like its eligibility criteria, seat information, and the course details in which the students are interested