AILET Counselling 2024 Started, First Merit List Out
National Law University (NLU) Delhi has published the AILET provisional seat allotment for BA LLB on December 29. The portal to pay AILET admission confirmation fee is open till January 4, 2024. Earlier, NLUD published the AILET LLM 2024 first merit list on December 28, 2023. Earlier, NLU Delhi had closed AILET 2024 counselling registrations on December 22. The university started AILET counselling 2024 registrations on December 15, 2023.
Candidates whose names appear in the AILET invite list 2024, were eligible to participate in the counselling rounds. The number of candidates invited for AILET 2024 counselling is approximately three times the number of seats in each category.
The counselling of AILET 2024 will be held in online mode. The institute will prepare the AILET 2024 counselling list for each round based on the performance of candidates in the AILET entrance exam. Eligible candidates were informed about the invitation to participate through SMS/email and login. There will be a total of three rounds of AILET counselling 2024.
• Candidates could complete their AILET 2024 counselling registration by following the below given steps:
• Log on to the official website of NLU Delhi: nationallawuniversitydelhi.in
• Login to the counselling portal using your roll number or application number and date of birth.
• Upload all the documents required for registration and click on the ‘submit’ button
• AILET Counselling 2024 – Step by Step Process
• The step by step detailed process of AILET 2024 has been given below:
• Check your roll number in the invite list
Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam must first check their roll number in the invite list. It must be noted that the roll number of candidates who will score more than AILET 2024 cutoff will be included in the AILET invite list 2024. Only those candidates whose names will appear in the invite list will be eligible to appear for the counselling.
Commencement of AILET 2024 Counselling
In this step candidates whose name has appeared in the merit list will then have to complete the counselling registration. Invited candidates will have to upload documents and pay the required counselling fee. Next, the counselling authority will verify all the documents related to the admission requirements. Candidates are advised to collect the acknowledgement slip after payment of the counselling fee.
After the registration process is over, the admission authorities will release the AILET 2024 provisional merit list for each round. There will be a total of three rounds, and the merit list for each counselling round will be released separately. Along with the merit list, the admission authorities will also release the waiting list. The merit list will contain names of students who have been shortlisted for admissions.
Candidates whose name will appear in the AILET 2024 provisional admission list will be required to make the balance tuition fee payment to confirm their admission.
Documents Required for AILET 2024 Counselling
The following documents will be required for AILET 2024 counselling:
• AILET 2024 counselling letter received from the official source
• A copy of AILET admit card 2024
• Self attested copy of Class 10 and Class 12 marksheets and certificates
• Character certificate of the candidate issued by the last attended school or college
• Category certificate (if applicable)
Candidates shortlisted for counselling will be required to pay the AILET 2024 counselling fee. The AILET 2024 provisional admission confirmation fee is Rs 50,000, whereas the AILET counselling registration fee is Rs. 30,000 for general category and Rs. 20,000 for SC/ST/OBC and EWS categories. The fee will be adjusted during the balance fee payment in the month of June 2024. Students can make the fee payment in online mode using credit/debit, net-banking, UPI, RTGS/NEFT options.
How to check the AILET 2024 provisional merit list?
Candidates can follow the below given steps to check the provisional merit list of AILET 2024:
• Log on to the official website of NLU Delhi: nationallawuniversitydelhi.ac.in.
• Click on the “Admissions” tab.
• Hover to the navigation section.
• Click on the category wise merit list you want to check.
• View the merit list and click on the “Download” button if you want to save the merit list for offline use.
AILET 2024 Counselling – Important Points
• Mere participation in the AILET 2024 counselling is not a guarantee of admission at NLU Delhi.
• The university will prepare the merit list of only those candidates who submitted the registration fee within the specified deadline.
• NLU Delhi is not responsible for issues related to payments.
• Candidates are advised to check the payment status carefully.
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
JEE MAIN 2024 RESULT OUT The National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the JEE Main 2024 Session 1 Result. This year, a total of 23 students have sco...
NCHM JEE 2024 Application Form Begins The National Testing Agency (NTA) Application Process 2024 has begun. Candidates who wish to apply for N...
NEET 2024 APPLICATION FORM RELEASED The NEET application form 2024 was released on February 9, 2024, by NTA on the official website www.neet.ntaonl...