AILET 2023 Exam Dates Declared
National Law University (NLU) has published an official notification regarding the Exam date for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) on the official website at www.nludelhi.ac.in. NLU will hold the AILET 2023 on December 11, 2022. The application form for the AILET will be available by September 7th, 2022. Candidates who want to get admission to colleges for 5-year BA LLB (Hons. ), one-year LLM, and P.H.D. programmes at NLU can fill out the application form of AILET 2023 at the official website nludelhi.ac.in
AILET 2023: Exam Date
National Law University will hold the AILET 2023 Exam on December 11, 2022. The application form for the AILET 2023 will be available by September 7th, 2022.
AILET 2023: Form Date
As per the latest official Notification severed by National Law University (NLU), The application form for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)will be available by September 7th, 2022. Every year, the National Law University (NLU) conducts this national-level entrance examination for individuals to get admission to colleges for 5-year BA LLB (Hons. ), one-year LLM, and P.H.D. programmes. NLU will conduct the AILET 2023 on 11th December 2022. Very soon NLU will be released a detailed notification regarding AILET 2022 on the official of NLU.
The AILET Application Form or All India Law Entrance Test Application Form will be available online on the official website of NLU Delhi (www.nludelhi.ac.in).
The Candidates can fill up the AILET Application Form on the official website with their personal and academic details and uploading the required documents and completing the online fee payment for the submission of AILET Application Form .
The Application Fee for the various category of students for AILET is as follows:
• General/Kashmiri Migrant/Resident of Jammu and Kashmir: ₹3050
• Persons with disability/SC/ST candidates: ₹1050
• SC/ST Candidates Below Poverty Line (BPL) only : No Fee
Steps for filling the AILET Application Form are as follows:
Minimum Requirements of online application
• Valid E-mail Address
• Valid Mobile Number
Scanned Copy of Photograph (in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) not more than 150 KB. 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate's face. Click on upload button to check your photo uploaded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled photographs will be disqualified. )
Instructions for filling the form
• On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
• Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
• Fill the Personal Academic and other details into User Registration Form.
• Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
• After you Login in, the first page that is displayed is "Application Locker". Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges.
• Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
• Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
• Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
• In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
• On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
• Available payment Methods
• Online Payment Gateway - supports payments from Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Net banking click here to view details.
• If Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode is selected Then do as follows
• On the next page give your card details like card no., and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
• If mode of payment is Net banking, you will be forwarded to the respective bank's site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
• After that click proceed.
After payment has been received, you will receive confirmation through mail after which student will view & print acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
In case you do not get acknowledgement slip within 72 hours, pls contact admission helpdesk at
0120-4160880, 0120-4160881 Or you can mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
UCEED 2023 Application Form Begins The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) has started the application process for Common Entrance E...
JoSAA Counselling 2022 Round 2 Result Declared JoSAA Counselling 2022, Round 2 Seat Allotment Result Released At www.josaa.nic.in : Candidates can ...
JAC Delhi Round 1 Seat Allotment 2022 Released JAC Delhi Round 1 Seat Allotment 2022 released today on 28th September 2022. Candidates who have app...