CBSE 12th Term 1 Result 2021-22: To be declared soon
Central Board of Secondary Education would be releasing the CBSE Class 10, Class 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 exam results this week. However, the Board is yet to announce the result date officially. The CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 result will be available at the official websites- www.cbse.gov.in www.cbseresults.nic.in
Get complete guidance for every course after 12th- Register Here or ask all your queries on 9310486685/9310476673
Download CBSE Past Year Papers for free: Download Here
Register in LPUNEST Study Grant Exam and Get Rs.1 Lac Cash to study at IIT’s/NIT’s/NLUs/ IHMs/ NIDs/ NIFTs, Apply Now , for details call 9310476673/9310486685
Students can also check Class 10, Class 12 results on DigiLocker app and the website – www.digilocker.gov.in .It is likely that the result would also be available on the UMANG app and via SMS.
Students can check their scores on the DigiLocker app or its website - digilocker.gov.in. Through the same process, they can also download their mark sheets, certificates and migration certificates.
• UMANG App
The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) app has been developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and the National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
• NIC- www.results.gov.in
This website has been developed by the National Informatics (NIC) and the website – www.Results.gov.in always shows all board results in India.
• IVRS and SMS
Students can also check their scores through an IVRS and SMS.
Information is expected to be announced on the official website and the board’s official Twitter handle as well.
At this point, the evaluation process for both classes is going on and the board will review the same by this week.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 result: How to check the scorecard
• Go to the CBSE official website – www.cbse.nic.in
• Click on the link – ‘CBSE 10th Term 1 Result 2022’ or ‘CBSE 12th Result 2022’
• Key in your roll number and date of birth and submit details
• Once submitted, your classes 10 and 12 results will show on the screen
• Save your CBSE class 10 scorecard and CBSE class 12 scorecard for future use.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is expected to release the term 1 results soon. CBSE had first asked schools to check the OMR sheet and upload the answer key on the same day, however, the practice was discontinued mid-exams. This means for certain subjects answer sheets have already been evaluated and thus, results can be expected anytime soon.
The class 10 exams concluded on December 11 while class 12 was completed in December last year. CBSE had earlier announced that it will declare results in record time as it has to start the new session within the stipulated time. This is the first time that the board is holding two exams for the same batch.
Despite the changes, there are certain rules which will remain the same. Like every year, this year too, the passing mark for the term I result will be 33 per cent in each subject as well as in aggregate. Once the scores are released, the candidates will be able to access them on the official website of the board at www.cbse.nic.in
CBSE had divided the board exams into two parts this time. The board has, however, announced that in case the second term exam is not being held due to the rising Covid-19 cases, the final result will be created on the basis of the term I result, internal marks, and practicals. Thereafter, the final report card containing the merit list will be announced. For the term I exams, the board has decided not to pass or fail any candidate.
If a student did not appear for a paper, he/she would be marked absent in the term I result and it would be made only on the basis of the internal and pratical marks submitted by the school
The internal assessment for class 10 students will contain grades from three periodic assessments, a student enrichment portfolio, practical work, and speaking and listening activities. For class 12 students, the internal assessment will include unit tests, exploratory activities, practicals, and projects.
CBSE exam controller Sanyam Bhardwaj had earlier stated that due to the board being divided into two parts, the number of students failing the board exams would also be lowered this year since, after the first term, students would be able to evaluate themselves better and know how much they need to prepare for the second term. The second term exam is likely to be held March-April 2022
As per the official released by the Board on October 14, the Board has stated that after the conduct of Term I exam, result in the form of marks scored will be declared. No student will be placed in PASS, Compartment or Essential repeat category after Term I exams. The final result of Class 10, 12 will be declared after Term 2 examinations. Candidates can check the result through the platforms given below.
CBSE Term 2 Exam 2022 dates
The Class 10 and 2 Board Exam 2022 candidates must also take a note of the fact that CBSE will soon release the dates for CBSE Term 2 Board Exam 2022. However, various online platforms started publishing expected dates for CBSE Term 2 date sheet. Thus, CBSE has issued a notice clarifying the dates for the CBSE Term 2 Board Exam 2022
It has been noticed that a few online media platforms are circulating incorrect information and confusing audiences, using expressions such as Breaking News about major exam pattern changes in class X and XII, Term 2 Board exams,” the CBSE circular said.
The circular further stated, “It is clarified in the interest of students that the Board had announced the changes in exam pattern (mentioned in circular number 51, dated 5th July 2021). Term 1 exams have already been completed and the format of exams for Term 2 is also mentioned in the same circular.”
Here are certain important updates that the CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Board Exam 2022 candidates must know. They are as follows:
1) The CBSE decided to conduct the exams in two terms due to the pandemic and the consequent cancellation of the CBSE Class 10 and 12 Board Exams last year.
2) The CBSE concluded the CBSE Term 1 Exam 2022 for classes 10 and 12 board exam candidates on December 22, 2021.
3) The candidates can check their results in the following websites – www.cbse.gov.in and www.cbseresults.nic.in
4) Apart from the above-mentioned websites, the CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Board Exam 2022 candidates can check their results on the DigiLocker and UMANG app.
5) The Class 10 and 2 Board Exam 2022 candidates must also take a note of the fact that CBSE will soon release the dates for CBSE Term 2 Board Exam 2022.
6) Various online platforms started publishing expected dates for CBSE Term 2 date sheet. Thus, CBSE has issued a notice clarifying the dates for the CBSE Term 2 Board Exam 2022.
7) “It has been noticed that a few online media platforms are circulating incorrect information and confusing audiences, using expressions such as Breaking News about major exam pattern changes in class X and XII, Term 2 Board exams,” the CBSE circular said.
8) The circular further added, “”It is clarified in the interest of students that the Board had announced the changes in exam pattern (mentioned in circular number 51, dated 5th July 2021). Term 1 exams have already been completed and the format of exams for Term 2 is also mentioned in the same circular.”
9) One must note after the CBSE board exams were cancelled last year due to the surge in the number of COVID-19 cases, the board developed an assessment criteria for evaluating the students.
10) After the results are released, the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Board Exam 2022 candidates will have to follow some simple steps to check their results. They are as follows:
Step 1: The candidates will have to login to the official website of CBSE at www.cbse.gov.in or www.cbseresults.nic.in
Step 2: The candidates will then have to click on the link on the homepage that says ‘ CBSE Term 1 Class 10 Results 2022’ or ‘CBSE Term 1 Class 12 Results 2022’
Step 3: The candidates will then have to enter the required credentials
Step 4: The results will be displayed on screen
Step 5: The candidates must download the results and take a printout of the same for future reference
The CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Board Exam 2022 candidates must check the official CBSE website regularly
Harshita Nandal has worked as a Creative head in Mitrakshar, University of Delhi. She has done her Graduation from the University of Delhi in English Honours. In her free time, she prefers to play the guitar, take short walks in between work and loves to watch Korean dramas. Currently, she is an author at Educere India to fulfil the desire of her passion for writing.
Haryana MBBS Admission 2021 : Know More about Seats Distribution, Cutoff & Eligibility Criteria This Article is helpful for all the stud...
CBSE 12th TERM 2 Datesheet : To Be Released Soon The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the term 2 board examination for...
Uttar Pradesh MBBS Admission 2021 : Know More about Seats Distribution, Cutoff & Eligibility Criteria This Article is helpful for all th...